Vibrant, fresh and dewy, these organic skin luminizers bring light, life and glow to skin.
Light and dewy, these luminizers can be used almost anywhere to add glow to the skin: face, shoulders, collar bones... Luminizers can be applied to the face over foundation or CC cream, or on bare moisturized skin for all over luminance and for highlighting specific features. Created with soft, silky waxes, nourishing oils and soothing plant extracts, they are water resistant with just the right amount of dewiness and shine, providing beautiful adornment without using animal or insect by-products.
Light/Porcelain: A pearlescent sheen for fair tones or for creating a more pronounced highlight for all skin tones.
Medium: A subtle champagne glow for all skin tones.
Bronze: A glowy cream bronzer for all tones, highlights dark/deep tones
- Vegan organic shimmer luminizer pot with non-nano mineral pigments
- For most skin types, including aging, oily, dry, combination, sensitive skin
- Skin-loving formula with nourishing coconut oil, jojoba oil and vitamin E
- 70+% certified organic ingredients
- Low heavy metal minerals, ethically sourced and verified child labor free
- PETA certified 100% vegan & cruelty free
- Made in Canada
- Packaged in glass jar
- Offered in 3 tones
- EU Certified
Use as a highlighter under your base for subtlety, over for drama, or on bare skin. This vegan shimmer pot loves the warmth of skin: apply with fingers for a natural, silky finish. Highlight the top of cheeks, chin, top of lip, down nose and middle of forehead for subtle face sculpting and a youthful glow.
Works for eyes and lips as well, top your eye makeups or use under or over your lipstick/lip gloss to reach desired effect.
Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil*, Mica, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Jojoba Esters, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera Wax*, Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*. May contain: CI 77491, CI 77891.
* Certified organic (pesticide free) ingredient