The perfect brush for delicate facial skin.
Soft jute fibres will gently massage and exfoliate without disrupting new layers. Remove dry skin cells and impurities to clear clogged pores, leaving you with a fresh clean and soft feel, and a beautiful glow.
Start enjoying the many benefits body brushing now:
- Exfoliates and removes layers of dead skin to allow new cells to grow, resulting in smoother and softer skin, and a radiant complexion.
- Unclogs pores, removes dirt and impurities
- Increases blood circulation, which in turn helps to deliver oxygen and other nutrients to our organs and skin. As a result, increased blood flow promotes supple and radiant appearance.
- Boosts lymphatic flow and activates lymphatic drainage, encouraging natural detoxification
- Helps reduce puffiness and water retention.
- Provides stress relief and an invigorating massage.
- Helps eliminate the appearance of cellulite.
- Prevents ingrown hairs.
- Prepares the skin for waxing and beauty treatments such as tanning for a longer-lasting tan.
- Gives us a natural energy boost and soothes sore muscles
- Improves overall skin tone and texture.
- Enables the skin to absorb moisture and beauty products more effectively.
- Encourages the natural cellular regeneration by stimulating collagen production. All of this is crucial to reducing fine lines and wrinkles, restoring the skin’s elasticity and firmness, and promoting brighter, youthful-looking skin.
ELYTRUM deeply cares about your wellbeing and the wellbeing of our planet. All our body brushes are:
100% natural and vegan-friendly | made with renewable & sustainable resources | toxic- and plastic-free | ethically handmade | eco-friendly | compostable | durable | gentle to your skin
Brush your face once or twice a week before shower or bath on makeup-free skin. Regular dry brushing exfoliates and massages the skin while stimulating connecting tissues and increasing blood circulation.
Brush using 5-6 strokes on each facial area without applying too much pressure:
Again, start at the tip of your chin and use short swift strokes towards your ears.
With an inverted u-shape stroke, start at the side of your nostrils brushing towards your ears.
Brush the sides of our nose using short strokes towards your forehead.
Continue brushing from the middle of your forehead towards the temples.
Move over to your temples brushing down your neck to the collarbone.
Move to the tip of your chin brushing down your neck.
Complete your treatment with long strokes from the back of your ears towards the collarbone.
After brushing, rinse your face and apply a moisturising cream or lotion.
Jute fibre can't stand the water. We recommend that, after each body brushing, you lightly run your palm over the bristles to remove any remaining skin particles left on the brush.
You can make an antibacterial spray solution with water and tea tree essential oil, and periodically spray the brush with the solution to keep it optimally clean.
19 x 6.5 x 3.5 cm / 7.5 x 2.5 x 1.4 inch