Shipping & Returns
|Germany (incl. VAT)||DHL||
|Germany Express (incl. VAT)||DHL express||
available on request
|EU countries (incl. VAT)||DHL International||
|Switzerland & UK (excl. VAT)||DHL International||
|Worldwide (outside EU, excl. VAT)||DHL International||
30€ or on request, please get in touch with us. Custom fees depending on the country is not included.
- You have the choice between "less waste" and "sustainable & beautiful" packaging, see here.
- The delivery time within Germany is about 1-3 working days and within Europe about 2-7 working days (depending on the country). Your order will be packed and shipped after receipt of payment.
- Our packages are sent with DHL GoGreen. With the climate neutral shipping the CO2 emissions are neutralized - 100% climate neutral.
- All packages are insured against loss or damage in transit.
- The shipping flat rate includes the legal value added tax (19%).
Deliveries to Switzerland or UK: We are
currently working on a solution to show you the products without German VAT. As an interim solution we offer you to use the discount code "-MWST_SCHWEIZ" or "-VAT_UK" in the checkout, so that the German VAT of 19% is deducted. This code is only valid for customers in Switzerland and UK only. We apologize for the circumstances and hope to offer a better solution soon.
You will be charged the Swiss / UK VAT as well as possible customs fees by Swiss/UK customs.
- Delivery to packing stations:
We also deliver to packing stations. Here it is important that you do not give your own address, but your DHL Packstation customer number with the corresponding address of the Packstation. To ensure that you enter the data correctly, you can also read our instructions for delivery to Packstations.
Our packaging is recyclable and our filling material is 100% compostable.
With us you have the possibility to choose between two packaging options.
You can find more information about our packaging here.
You have the possibility to return your order within 14 days after delivery. A 100% refund of your return shipment can only be made if the items arrive at our premises in their original packaging, unused and undamaged. Please note that for hygienic reasons we cannot refund opened products. We highly recommend to use the same packaging and filling material as we use for adequate protection of the goods to return the products.
If you have received the wrong product from us, we will of course pay the return costs. For all other return reasons and the return costs arising from them, the buyer is responsible for himself.
Returns in connection with promo actions:
If a product was purchased as a result of a promo action (e.g. Gift With Purchase) and the product is subsequently returned, the customer must also return the promo/gift to us.
The cancellation policy with a cancellation form can be found here.
The following two steps illustrate our return process:
1. send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us the products you want to return. Additional information about the condition of the product will be helpful.
2. We'll get back to you on how to proceed.