Combines the benefits of Gua Sha and acupressure in one elegant tool.
Gua Sha has been practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Made from 100% genuine rose quartz, this Gua Sha spoon promotes gentle relaxation of the face and jaw through acupressure.
Ideally suited to create a more precise and deeper massage effect.
With regular use, the Rose Quartz Acupressure Gua Sha Spoon from Mount Lai:
- helps to release tension (e.g. jaw tension)
- defines the cheek area
- stimulates the lymphatic flow
- minimizes swelling
Rose quartz, also known as the stone of love, strengthens the heart and circulation, helps against pimples and impurities and is said to counteract wrinkles when used regularly. It stands for unconditional love, which agrees without judgement. This also includes being able to accept yourself!
Rose quartz is a natural product and therefore varies in pattern and color. Each Facial Roller is therefore unique!
- Always start with clean skin that has been prepped with a skincare product of your choice. Our favorite is the Calming Herbal Repair Facial Massage Balm to ensure the tool glides ideally on the skin.
- Use the rounded end of the spoon to gently shape the face. Concentrate on the area below the cheekbones. The special, rounded shape of the Gua Sha spoon enables a deeper and more precise massage effect.
- Use the smaller end of the tool on the acupressure trigger points on your face, concentrating on the areas near the brow bone, temples, ears and along the jawline. Massage these trigger points in small, slow circular motions.
- Take a deep breath and feel the tension release.