It was only through my wife Sina that I myself found my way to skincare and did not know beforehand which products were necessary and how to use them. Therefore I would like to give you a short, simple care instruction, which is of course also suitable for women.
The cleanser removes dirt and excess oil and thus also impurities.
How to use:
- Moisten face with lukewarm water.
- Apply Skin Cleanser to the fingers (2-3 pump strokes) and spread on both hands on the fingertips.
- Massage evenly with circular movements into the face on nose, cheeks, forehead and chin for 20-30 seconds. Do not forget to do this.
- Wash off thoroughly with lukewarm water or a damp cloth.
Place the cleanser in the shower. This way you can integrate facial cleansing into your shower routine and save time.
- Naturallogic - Lustral Purify + Clarify Cream Gel Cleanser: Effective cleanser suitable for particularly impure skin.
- Saint Iris Adriatica - Energy Cleanser: A slightly milder cleanser that does not foam and is refreshing.
- Blue Beautifly - Rosemary Cleanser: Also a milder but still effective cleanser with a very pleasant fragrance.
As an alternative to a cleaner I can recommend the Natura Detox Foam from Nini Organics. However, this is not intended for daily use. I use Natura Detox Foam 1-2x per week, because it gives my skin a certain suppleness, cleanses in the deep and makes it more soft. The application is also very easy:
- Put a small amount of the powder in the palm of your hand.
- Add a few drops of water and mix the powder into a foam.
- Massage the foam into dry skin (20-30 seconds).
- Moisten your hands and massage your face again to activate the foam (20-30 seconds).
- Rinse thoroughly with water or a damp cloth.
- Apply moisturizer to the fingers (1-3 pump strokes)
- Gently massage into the entire face
- Saint Iris Adriatica - Wake-up Droplets: Moisturizing serum that is light on the skin and has a refreshing effect.
- Naturallogic - Equanimity Balancing Featherweight Day Moisture: Light, non-greasy moisturiser.
- Naya - Everyday Protective Day Cream: Odourless and light moisturising cream for the day.
- Saint Iris Adriatica - Vitality Spritz: Not a moisturizer in the true sense of the word. However, I often use it as a substitute because it is lighter on the skin than a normal moisturizer and is very refreshing.